Item Code: A-106
HI-Tech is one of the Leading Stockiest - Supplier - Suppliers - Importer - Trader of Carbon Steel ASTM A 106 GRADE GB. B IBR Pipes.
Carbon Steel IBR Pipes & Tubes: Approved under the India Boiler Regulation Act along with the form 3A/3D.
- ASTM A 106 Gr. B , IBR
- LT Seamless Pipe , ASTM A 333 Gr.6
- Carbon Steel Seamless Boiler Tube IBR BS 3059
- Part II / CDS / 360, BS / 3059/ Part II / HFS / 360
- ASTM A 210 Din 17175 St 35.8
- Heat Exchanger Tube ASTM A 179
- API Line Pipes API 5L Gr. B / PSL Gr x 52
- ERW Boiler Tubes IBR BS 3059 / Part I â 320
- Size Range : 6 mm NB To 24' NB
- Thickness : SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XXS
- length : 6 mtr & Double random Length
The steel shall be killed steel, with the primary melting process being open-hearth, basic-oxygen, or electric-furnace, possibly combined with separate degassing or refining. If secondary melting, using electroslag remelting or vacuum-arc remelting is subsequently employed, the heat shall be defined as all of the ingots remelted from a single primary heat.
- 4.2 Steel cast in ingots or strand cast is permissible. When steels of different grades are sequentially strand cast, identification of the resultant transition material is required. The producer shall remove the transition material by any established procedure that positively separates the grades.
- 4.3 For pipe NPS 11â2 and under, it shall be permissible to furnish hot finished or cold drawn. 4.4 Unless otherwise specified, pipe NPS 2 and over shall be furnished hot finished. When agreed upon between the manufacturer and the purchaser, it is permissible to furnish colddrawn pipe.
Hot-finished pipe need not be heat treated. Cold-drawn pipe shall be heat treated after the final cold draw pass at a temperature of 1200°F (650°C) or higher. WeightâThe weight of any length of pipe shall not vary more than 10 % over and 3.5 % under that specified. Unless otherwise agreed upon between the manufacturer and the purchaser, pipe in NPS 4 and smaller may be weighed in convenient lots; pipe larger than NPS 4 shall be weighed separately.
- 16.2 DiameterâThe tolerances for diameter shall be in accordance with the following:
- 16.2.1 Except for pipe ordered as special outside diameter tolerance pipe or as inside diameter tolerance pipe, variations in outside diameter shall not exceed those prescribed in Table 5.
- 16.2.2 For pipe over 10 in. (254 mm) OD ordered as special outside diameter tolerance pipe, the outside diameter shall not vary more than 1 % over or 1 % under the specified outside diameter.
- 16.2.3 For pipe over 10 in. (254 mm) ID ordered as inside diameter tolerance pipe, the inside diameter shall not vary more than 1 % over or 1 % under the specified inside diameter.
- 16.3 ThicknessâThe minimum wall thickness at any point shall not be more than 12.5 % under the nominal wall thickness specified.
- 26.1 Carbon steel pipe
- Seamless steel pipe
- Steel pipe